With over eighty years of combined experience, the attorneys at JENNINGS TEAGUE provide skilled and experienced representation of manufacturers, insureds, commercial businesses and fraternal organizations in myriad areas of litigation. These areas of practices include, but are not limited to:
- Product Liability – defense of manufacturers of motor vehicles and their component suppliers, industrial equipment, trucks, farm machinery, consumer products and more.
- Transportation Litigation – defending drivers, companies and insurers.
- Insurance – defense of insurers and their insured in all tort claims.
- Bad Faith Defense – defending insurers against dangerous claims of bad faith.
- Business and Commercial Litigation – representation on issues related to breach of contract, tortuous interference, breach of warranty, Lemon Law, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) claims and more.
- Employment Law – defense of employers involved in wrongful discharge and other employment claims.
- Civil Appeals – representation of clients in Oklahoma appellate courts, federal circuit courts and the U.S. Supreme Court.
JENNINGS TEAGUE is regularly retained by international, national and state businesses, insurance companies and corporations to represent their interests in Oklahoma courts and courts in other states. At JENNINGS TEAGUE, every case, large or small, receives a vigorous defense from attorneys committed to excellence. Please click here to view a list of the firm’s representative clients.